Monday, May 10, 2004

This is after a three day weekend where I went around chennai house hunting. Im looking to move into a larger house and its been a nightmare searching for the ideal apartment that can have everything that my family wants. I got info late into friday about the work I am going to do. It involves process transition and new feature development for a new product. It sounded exciting and so, I spent the rest of the weekend doing my homework before my meeting today. The habit of getting up early for classes at ISB helped a lot today as I woke up to my alarm at 6 and was at work by 7:15 to do my preparation for the meeting at 9:30. Add to that free open roads, nice-not-so-hot-yet chennai morning weather and no rush hour traffic, its been a nice morning. Touchwood.

I still :( dont have seamless access to the net and my own e-mail.