Monday, February 23, 2004

A group of friends from bangalore and chennai are planning a trek to this place called nataraja gurukula, somewhere near bangalore, coming weekend. I am sooooo tempted to go, just that I dont know if all these assignments and what not are going to let me... the dumb me has picked out those courses that seem to have maximum work to do (but somehow everyone else is saying the same too ;)

Having read and read and read cases after cases after cases, I have kinda become over confident reading cases. So much so that I have a class in another one hour and i have afforded myself just 1/2 hr to read a case... Atrocious but blogging appears more interesting...

today I filled out a personal profile form for the year book... one of the questions was, "the year at ISB was..."
I wrote:
Too quick like traveling in Schumi's Ferrari. Just that this wasnt a race against each other. It is the start of super fast rally we all have undertaken together towards success.

Was pretty spontaneous... reading it later, it is indeed so true..

I got this file, karz-theme.mp3 from somewhere lying in my music folder. Listened to it today. Soft instrumental and mind boggling. Doesn't sound like the theme music from some old hindi movie called "karz"... i have to find out where i got this one from...

Btw, Kashyap, fellow student at ISB, sent this spam mail yesterday...

Subject: SPAM : Strictly for H2G2 fans only

Type this into Google and see what you get



10*answer to life the universe and everything +5



Cool or what.