Sunday, February 22, 2004

I am blogging today for distraction from things bothering me... Today we had a beer bath, a first of its kind bash in SV3 (Student Village 3). We filled up one of the three mirror pools with water (ankle deep), ordered beer and went bonkers. Jumping into the water, dragging people around and of course sipping beer with pink floyd, GNR and the gang for company... I am trying to find a place where I can upload them and then link them to this place...

Just came back, in no mood to complete my assignment. Listening to a mix of music from Pukaar, Dil Chahta Hai, Hay Ram, KHNH, Nirvana Lounge, Buddha Bar, Matrix Soundtrack, Virumaandi, Chicago and GNR... :) its fun going from one genre to another as I play them in random order...

I am seriously trying my hand at poetry... I used to write poems at one point in time during my engineering days... have simply drifted away from it since then... Since this is the last month for us here at ISB, we are trying to get a year book published... I plan to write about my friends and thought a poem will be a nice way to express my feelings...