Friday, July 18, 2003

exam time at b-school...

its exam time next week. When i got my grades for the last term (my gpa was decent), i had resolved to keep up with classes this term to improve my grades. And all those resolutions are coming to haunt me. for if had done all that, i wudnt have skipped this blog for the past 2 days. now here i am slogging it out in the ISB's library, LRC.

in fact, 2 days of late rising, resulting in me missing classes with my section, have toughned my resolve to mend my ways and become more organised next term. though there has been a drastic change in the number of hours of sleep i am putting in nowadays (its come down from 8 hrs to 5 hours a day), i am still bad at organising my time. today was the first campus visit for the applicants and i missed it. was simply too pooped out to remember.

so many things that are making me direct my ire towards myself and my dis-organized style of functioning. it all has to change soon if i have to survive in this place!!!