Saturday, July 26, 2003

The sunday before the next term

Its early sunday morning and I am about to crash. The last day before the next term . I plan to go out to the city to meet my friends. The past 2 days have been obviosuly relaxing. Table tennis, chat with friends, T3...

Hyderabad weather has been dream come true for the past one month, thanks to the monsoon sweeping the country. I dont remember seeing the sun for sometime. The campus has a small dam made my ISB, which captures rainwater flowing down across the campus. When there is enough rain, water stopped by the dam forms a nice little lake. Its been raining everyday for he past month and the ISB lake presents a beautiful sight now. Went over to the dam today. The cool breeze, the wilderness and the ducks swimming around in the lake presented a beautiful sight. Photographers heaven!