Sunday, March 21, 2004

My best friend is getting married today in chennai. I wont be there because of my exam in the afternoon today. It something I am not able to come to grips with today, when I realize that after 8 years of what has been an unforgettable friendship, I wont be there to see her getting married or for that matter not be able to meet her before she leaves for the US. I called my parents just now and they were leaving for the wedding. A lot of thoughts come to my mind at this moment. All the fun we have had together. Cannot be defined by words.

Today is the last day of exams at ISB. My final exam in Marketing Implementation concludes all academic activities. Well, there are a lot of sentimental mails floating around. Those who had leased laptops begin to give up their laptops tomm onwards. It is like a symbolic disconnection from ISB to give up your laptop and disconnect yourself from the campus mails. Over the past year, spam mails have been part and parcel of our culture. Anything from lost pencils and underwear to hate mails to complaints and praises. For us, without laptops and mails, this place can be pretty strange. Fortunately, I give up my laptop late, thanks to my last name. But what I am going to do afterwards is a pretty scary thought!

The next week is disorientation. Lots of activities, partying, the formal graduation dinner etc. There is so much to be done in terms of arranging for moving my stuff, my books, burning my stuff onto CDs... meeting up with other friends in hyd ...

There are too many thoughts and sentiments running through my mind right now. Its been magnified that much by everyone around me and the way they feel and react.

My mind is choking...