Sunday, March 14, 2004

The uncertainties in life are too many at this point in time. I certainly want to continue this blog beyond my graduation.

The first uncertainty: I have a cyrix 233, 16 mb ram, 33.6 modem, win 95 machine at home. Its an antique piece. But it is my first and only computer. There have been times when I spent oodles of my time on it and there is this seemingly explainable bonding... those who are crazy about computers will understand... Ever since I came to hyd, my little brother has not been putting it to good use. I hope it will be in a state in which I can use it.

The second uncertainty: Verizon. They simply arent letting me know my joining date... :( They are apparently busy shifting offices in chennai. I have to co ordinate that, orientation for the next class and my free time...

The third uncertainty: Me. :) Sometimes i feel the need for time off after ISB. Other times I am raring to get out, join work and kick ass. Confused...

Amidst all this, I wish I get the time, a good enough computer and time to keep this blog going... I really want to. So I guess I will.