Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I-Day...

I-Day will be a happening day @ ISB. Many activities from blood donation to movie screenings to treasure hunts to a visit by under privileged children to the campus. The red cross is coming to ISB for a blood donation camp. The Net-Impact Club is organising to have under priviledged children visit the campus and are screening the movie Lagaan for them. The Cultural Club is organising a treasure hunt as part of helping us discover the corners of our campus! The Music club is organising a special I-Day concert by students with a patriotic theme. Its going to be a happening day.

Today I sent out my entry for the Mercer Asia HR research paper competition. Couple of my friends, Narsi and Sriram joined me in doing this research on HR problems in the BPO industry. The next 6 weeks are going to be hectic doing this. I am already tired for the day after all the classes, a group assignment and the term 2 grades that came out today. Only saving grace, the grades were better than I expected. So I guess I can sleep peacefully :)