Tuesday, August 05, 2003

mid term blues

When I opened my eyes at 7:20 in the evening today, I realised that I had been bold enough to sleep for a full 4 hours on the trot in the afternoon... given that I was alone in the apartment, my cursing skills were in full flow... all that football behind me, i rushed out for early dinner and here I am back in the LRC, slogging it out with operations management... Its been only a week and a half into the term and yet, it feels like finals are here... i am back on the run... all this thanks to a mid term exam in a 4 week term! Hardly have I had any time to assimilate 2 weeks of classes and I am here facing exams... people here have been upset at the way this term has been scheduled and have been questioning the raionale behind mid terms, that too closed book, in a 4 week term... thankfully the schedule and the content is pretty relaxed after this week... this term's scheduling has not been the best... the only positive is that lot of feedback has gone in... isb is still learning but 3 years of experience means that atleast in such issues, it can only get better...

back to the books...