Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Today has been one of the busiest days of my life. Did I say sunday was relaxed? I dont know how I managed to make a statement like that. guess i was sleeping for when i did a todo list today, 15 items sprung up from nowhere... now i am racing against time to complete it all... from tax returns to studies to other stuff here at school...

so many things keep happening at ISB, lots of them very interesting that sometimes you sign up for all of them and end up doing very few... I was told these exact words by the last batch during the orientation but then, nothing better than learning through experience right?! :) Anyways, guess i have prided myself at multitasking before and so, guess I will come through this unscathed...

the initial list of ELP projects were out today... some really exciting stuff that I cant really quote now because of the confidentiality... will do so in 2 weeks time... but all very exciting projects like entry strategy into India for US firms, b-plans, branding strategy for NGOs, employee retention strategy, international commodities trading, insurance, product launch strategy, IT marketing... well, I dont know which one I am going to bid for...

btw, i noticed that the small comments link at the end of posts has disappeared... dont know why... maybe problems with haloscan... will check it up...

off running now... happy that i found time to blog today!